Hungry Valley OHV Park run. April 21,2013.

ShinDiggity

I am planning on going to Hungry Valley OHV area in Gorman, CA to check it out. I have never been there before but so far two buddies are going with me with their Jeeps. Its open to whoever wants to go, so let me know. Planning on meeting around 0900 hours, and just hanging out until whenever.

Last edited:

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

I am planning on going to Hungry Valley OHV area in Gorman, CA to check it out. I have never been there before but so far two buddies are going with me with their Jeeps. Its open to whoever wants to go, so let me know. Planning on meeting around 0900 hours, and just hanging out until whenever.

Subscribing...I will go if I can although I have to wait till its a bit closer to see if something of the "responsible" nature arises.:beer:

rubicrawl

I might be down also I never been offroading there just on my dirt bike ill invite my neighbor also he has a jeep also

if my jeep is not still in the Ventura county off road show in my friends booth then i will be there for sure. i wheel there a lot

JAGS

Hooked
Hey Chris. Jeek should have some pics. Miller jeep trail is pretty fun and challenging. I did run it stock as a complete novice 6-7 months ago with my brand new rubi. But I took the easier lines, obviously.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1364368443.584376.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1364368481.854228.jpg

This is the hardest spot! But a stock jeep with rock sliders will do fine and no street tires , its a long a fun trial but if you don't like a custom paint job with pinstriping everywhere DONT DO IT!!!!

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130214_103336.jpg
    ForumRunner_20130214_103336.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 52
  • ForumRunner_20130214_103333.jpg
    ForumRunner_20130214_103333.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 49

ShinDiggity

I won't start counting people until it gets closer to the date. I figured its way early notice, but I never have Sundays off so I thought it would be good to get together for a run. So far, a Chevy Silverado 4x4 is also coming. He is mostly stock though. As far as difficulty, I wouldn't know. My buddy told me it has everything from just trails to challenging lines that will test your rig. Should be fun.

The Ventura county off road show is April 20th and 21st.
And I have ran miller jeep trail many times, the first time I ran miller was when I was completely stock other than rubicon rock sliders, I even still had the Goodyear street radials the non Rubicon JK's come with, being that stock you just have to pick your lines right and you will be fine. I never even had to get winched or pulled off an obstacle. I used my skid plates a lot and there really isn't that much pin striping from that trail, I mean you will get some but not a lot if your careful. But if someone is that worried about pin striping then they should rethink why they bought a jeep and probably not ever take it off road. It's just part of 4 wheeling and its gonna happen. Anyway that's my opinion, 2 cents, whatever you want to call it. Hope to see everyone on the trails sometime!!

rubicrawl

The Ventura county off road show is April 20th and 21st.
And I have ran miller jeep trail many times, the first time I ran miller was when I was completely stock other than rubicon rock sliders, I even still had the Goodyear street radials the non Rubicon JK's come with, being that stock you just have to pick your lines right and you will be fine. I never even had to get winched or pulled off an obstacle. I used my skid plates a lot and there really isn't that much pin striping from that trail, I mean you will get some but not a lot if your careful. But if someone is that worried about pin striping then they should rethink why they bought a jeep and probably not ever take it off road. It's just part of 4 wheeling and its gonna happen. Anyway that's my opinion, 2 cents, whatever you want to call it. Hope to see everyone on the trails sometime!!

Thanks brotha I might go that Sunday and check out the show I missed it last year and I'm with you on the offroading part

Top Bottom