Rubicon Dana 44's

mtnbiker995

Look for Jk rubicon axles front and rear with 4.10's or numerically higher gear ratio.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WOMPAJEEP

Hello, I have a front and rear D44 with 4:10. it was removed from my vehicle with only 1,700 miles on it. Do you still need them?

Hello, I have a front and rear D44 with 4:10. it was removed from my vehicle with only 1,700 miles on it. Do you still need them?

are you selling them as a pair or separate? AND are you selling them complete or just housings? I might be interested in the front!

WOMPAJEEP

They are complete axles with breaks. I'll sell them separately but you'll get a better price buying both front and rear.

Way to steal a wanted thread from another guy. :thumb:

who me... hey he can have the rear! :D i will even give him the 4.10s out of the front if i get it! i guess i did kind of butt in though... my bad, i remove myself from said biddings.

andrew -

Last edited:

Philip *AZ*

Banned
Why dont you both PM a price to the owner, whoever is closer to the owners sale price gets first stab at the deal?

Paratroopers stay up longer!

i didnt hijack intentionally! i saw an opportunity and jumped. once again my bad. not everyday someone posts that they have rubi axles for sale...

andrew -

WOMPAJEEP

Sorry about the delayed response guys I was out to dinner. looks like it's been a feeding frenzy in here. lmao. I'm asking 2,500 for the front and 1,200 for the rear but I'll let them both go for 3,300 and ill throw in both drive shafts and the stock shocks for free. I also have the take off Rubi rims and tires with only1,700 miles as well

rtguy1

Sorry about the delayed response guys I was out to dinner. looks like it's been a feeding frenzy in here. lmao. I'm asking 2,500 for the front and 1,200 for the rear but I'll let them both go for 3,300 and ill throw in both drive shafts and the stock shocks for free. I also have the take off Rubi rims and tires with only1,700 miles as well

Did u have an ad on Craigslist a while back? I think I emailed you a few times regarding these.....lol

WOMPAJEEP

I did post them on here the first week i got them back from ore but I don't remember if I put up an ad on Craigslist. I'll start a new post with all my available parts here and on Craigslist tomorrow afternoon

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Why dont you both PM a price to the owner, whoever is closer to the owners sale price gets first stab at the deal?

I'm just giving him crap. Seller is in SoCal, one buyer is in SoCal and the other is in Michigan. I think I know who would be better off with these.:thumb:

Philip *AZ*

Banned
All the sellers are in Socal! Thats what it seems like anyway. Ive seen some real cool stuff slip by cause Im just barely out of reach.. Your JK has come along nicely by the way Overlander.

Top Bottom