North Dallas/Texas Suds and Grub Feeler

DasBuxxx

I'm putting this up here to see if there is any interest in a North Dallas/Texas Suds and Grub. I will be more than happy to organize the event, but just want to see what presence we have on here. Please feel free to post up a reply as to your interest in an event. Nothing like Jeeps, Cold Beer and hot Texas summer nights :beer:

TRAMjam

I'd be interested depending on the time and place. Sometimes the whole work thing gets in the way especially coming from the other side of FW. I'll be subscribing to this thread for more details!

DasBuxxx

I'd be interested depending on the time and place. Sometimes the whole work thing gets in the way especially coming from the other side of FW. I'll be subscribing to this thread for more details!

I hear that on the whole work thing. once we find out who is interested we can hammer out the details:beer:

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
Like you saw in my thread, I'm out west and don't travel to the DFW area but go through Austin frequently...I'd be more than happy to help host some sort of event out here or something if people ever travel my way though! The local trails are easy and there's good food...what more could you ask for lol

Insanerubicon

I'm 2.5 hours east of FT.Worth and would love to hook up for a ride depending on the date of the function. I'm working 21 days on and 21days off which is kinda hit or miss on things like that bit all In all I am very interested!!!!

texasdave

There is another group that meets in Grapevine at Love and War, on the first Wednesday of the month. It's a local Jeep Forum. I'm trying to get to this one on the 3rd.

DasBuxxx

There is another group that meets in Grapevine at Love and War, on the first Wednesday of the month. It's a local Jeep Forum. I'm trying to get to this one on the 3rd.

Nice, I know there are a couple of groups around here. I know that Lone Star Jeep Club just dropped their Plano meet and greet, and that the Classic BMW Dealership off of the Dallas North Tollway and Spring Creek has a "Cars and Coffee" every Saturday morning (a few Jeeps typically).

Lets spread the word on the forum and see what we can get going for WAYALIFE, Would love to see a few windshield banners around here...not to mention a convoy would be pretty kick ass:rock:

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
I hate being out in the middle of nowhere cause the chances of someone being on the same forum is slim as hell let alone knowing any of them cause a modified JK is like seeing a unicorn around here. Most people have lifted trucks, crazy buggies, or hot rods. I have to travel to Austin to meet Wrangler friends and buy useful Parts -_- sucks ass

texasdave

Nice, I know there are a couple of groups around here. I know that Lone Star Jeep Club just dropped their Plano meet and greet, and that the Classic BMW Dealership off of the Dallas North Tollway and Spring Creek has a "Cars and Coffee" every Saturday morning (a few Jeeps typically).

Lets spread the word on the forum and see what we can get going for WAYALIFE, Would love to see a few windshield banners around here...not to mention a convoy would be pretty kick ass:rock:

Damn, now I gotta get a windshield banner!! ;)

Mike78133

From Canyon Lake, TX but get up to Dallas/Fort Worth area 4 times a year for work. Could plan a trip around work schedule ( or plan work schedule around trip). Only place around here is in Marble Falls.

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
There's an ass load of Jeeps (like, over 60) going to the 'freaks at the falls' this weekend @ Hidden Falls Adventure Park NW of Austin...I wonder why none of them aren't on here lol

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
Trust me...if I were there...I WOULD BE! Lol can't wait to be rockin the WAYALIFE windshield banner and Project-JK rear fender things. Will be gloating this forum all around the Texas hill country, Austin, San Marcos, New Braunfels lol

DasBuxxx

Trust me...if I were there...I WOULD BE! Lol can't wait to be rockin the WAYALIFE windshield banner and Project-JK rear fender things. Will be gloating this forum all around the Texas hill country, Austin, San Marcos, New Braunfels lol

im right there with you

Top Bottom