San Angelo, TX Wheeling

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
Hey y'all...anyone near San Angelo, TX? I hit up the local trails regularly though my new JK's stock tires suck ass, the trails aren't anything too difficult for them. I usually go on Sundays when I am in town so if there are other members near me or in the same area we need to organize a meet & greet followed by some fun off-roading! I see a ton of Wranglers around here but never any forum stickers/off road groups.

Cheers,
- Kenny-g

DasBuxxx

Hey y'all...anyone near San Angelo, TX? I hit up the local trails regularly though my new JK's stock tires suck ass, the trails aren't anything too difficult for them. I usually go on Sundays when I am in town so if there are other members near me or in the same area we need to organize a meet & greet followed by some fun off-roading! I see a ton of Wranglers around here but never any forum stickers/off road groups.

Cheers,
- Kenny-g

Kenny-g, I'm in Dallas and am feeling out the forum for members that may want to set up a North TX suds-n-grub. I am sure if we get something going that there will be a few (me included) that would love to make a trip down on a weekend to hang out/camp out and hit up some trails...subscribe to the
"North Dallas/Texas Suds and Grub Feeler" thread and keep me posted

:beer: back at ya

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
Would be cool if people would travel down my way out west. Local trails are easy and there's good eatin out here lol

I will check out your thread then!

Top Bottom