fender cut the buchwacker flares

Prime8

I would trade them to someone who wants them for the stock fenders, with cash of course, and cut the stock fenders. That way you make money and get the flat fenders you want. Plus, if you screw up stock fenders, they are super cheap as take-offs.

jbaskin28

I would trade them to someone who wants them for the stock fenders, with cash of course, and cut the stock fenders. That way you make money and get the flat fenders you want. Plus, if you screw up stock fenders, they are super cheap as take-offs.

X2. And WAL has a write up and makes it easy to do a little extra custom work when you go through it.

Prime8

You could also try and contact EVO or PSC since they make nice fenders and probably do a lot of installs. They both probably throw away a ton of stock fenders every year that they might just let you have...

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
You could also try and contact EVO or PSC since they make nice fenders and probably do a lot of installs. They both probably throw away a ton of stock fenders every year that they might just let you have...

I'm pretty sure EVO gives all the stock parts back to the owner of the vehicle.

Skid_kid is selling a set right now for $100 and he is in Temecula I think.

bl17z90

I don't have pocket flares I was more curious if it had been done because they arn't as pouplar and I'm looking for different things that people have done.

Top Bottom