Typical Rancho 3" Trail lift vs EVO Enforcer Question?

TRAMjam

As indecisive as I am it is always good to hear other opinions. I thought i was pretty much sold originally on the Rancho 3" Trail system until I began reading the non-stop praises of the different EVO lifts. I guess my main question is the quality that much greater with the EVO than Rancho? Or are the King shocks that much more superior than Rancho? I am in no hurry to decide as I would rather pay for quality than live with the cost of regret. I am pretty much sold on 35" nittos but just can't decide on the lift.

Also is the EVO Enforcer a true 4" lift as I was leaning towards the 3" in due to recommendations and advice about the issues of sitting so tall? Thanks for the help!!

as u will hear from those of us who have it, the Enforcer lift is worth every cent. it also can be run with bilsteins to keep the price down but the KINGs are awesome. you can go 4" or 3" on your coils. the ride on the road is fantastic and off road it is almost just as good. i personally have not seen the Rancho lift parts, but the EVO front control arms, EVO flip kit and EVO RCC rear track bar are all bullet proof.

andrew -

JandSJK

I'm currently running the 3" kit with teraflex shocks. It still rides great but I will be upgrading to the kings soon. Gonna talk to them while I'm down there next week.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

jelliott076

I am pretty much sold on 35" nittos but just can't decide on the lift.

Also is the EVO Enforcer a true 4" lift as I was leaning towards the 3" in due to recommendations and advice about the issues of sitting so tall? Thanks for the help!!

I have a 4" Fox lift and was running the ProComp 35"s before I bumped up to Falken 37"s. I was tall but not that bad. Even with the 37"s it takes a little hop to get my butt in the driver's seat but it's not that tall. I still have no issues getting in the garage at work and even at home which is pretty low.

Bigger isn't alway better, but eventually you're probably going to want it anyway, so why not go with the 4". :2thumbsup:

rtguy1

How are the bump stops based on tire size? Do the bigger tires require the larger bump stop?

yes. priorities of bumpstops are to ensure uptravel does not exceed the collapsed length of the shocks as to bottom them out, ensure the suspension components are all clearanced at full bump so nothing is damaged, and to ensure your tires do not tear off the fenders at full stuff....lol

TRAMjam

I have a 4" Fox lift and was running the ProComp 35"s before I bumped up to Falken 37"s. I was tall but not that bad. Even with the 37"s it takes a little hop to get my butt in the driver's seat but it's not that tall. I still have no issues getting in the garage at work and even at home which is pretty low.

Bigger isn't alway better, but eventually you're probably going to want it anyway, so why not go with the 4". :2thumbsup:

I originally thought about going with a 4" but I am not personally a huge fan of 2 doors that sit really high. I know Vengeance was stretched but I love the way it sits so I think with the 3" trimmed flares and 35's it will look good.

Top Bottom