Hello from Colorado

Iron_Cross2

So, I decided to convert over to a Jeep. I am signing the papers this week for a 2012 unlimited Sport S Crush. Love watching all the videos from here, and a jeep buddy convinced me to get rid of my current offroad SUV.
283045_2233600206363_1438650622_32587045_5488212_n.jpg

My friends tell me I have problems with fixing these up. I dropped 20k on the FJ and now with the new Jeep I am already talking to Evo and dynatrac. Hopefully I can move some stuff over from the FJ to this.
Just wanted to say Hi.

Buddy22

Welcome!!!!!

Welcome to the family and cant wait to c the jeep. Hope all works out for u.:beer:
So, I decided to convert over to a Jeep. I am signing the papers this week for a 2012 unlimited Sport S Crush. Love watching all the videos from here, and a jeep buddy convinced me to get rid of my current offroad SUV.
View attachment 1140

My friends tell me I have problems with fixing these up. I dropped 20k on the FJ and now with the new Jeep I am already talking to Evo and dynatrac. Hopefully I can move some stuff over from the FJ to this.
Just wanted to say Hi.

nacho

I came from older toyotas to jeep, the 2012 jk is a great driver and off road it is awesome

Iron_Cross2

Thanks guys, kinda had to go with this color after the orange FJ. Just need something a little more capable for the trails we want to run.

GCM 2

Welcome!

First of all, that is/was a good looking FJ, looks like you had quite a few mods done to it. Welcome to Wayalife, and it sounds like you have some great ideas for the 2012 JK with the two choices in manufacturers you've already listed. I am a bit biased when it comes to those two guys anyway :brows: Good to have you onboard.

Iron_Cross2

Our first thoughts of going over to the JK was because we needed something to handle harder trails and something that was cheaper to fix up. FJ parts are expensive because of the limited market. But now that we are dropping 15k for new axles on the jeep, all the "its cheaper to fix up" thoughts went right out the window. But it is a "have to" item for the jk when you plan on sticking 40's on it. I have been reading and catching hints of a new rear end from EVO other than the current one. Any truth to this? Will it be better or are they doing a cheaper one incase you cant afford the evolever?

Top Bottom