Drag Link for 2007 JKU

JK_Jonny305

I'm looking to replace my OEM drag link. The one currently installed is functional but it was repaired after an accident (bent back into place). However, the lift kit I am installing is not allowing proper fitment for the pitman arm and I rather just replace it. Anyone have one for sale or know where I can get one for cheap?

Also, on the Mopar site there's two part numbers with the drag link description. I'm not sure which one I need (52060048AD or 52060049AE), if someone can point me in the right direction it'd be awesome.

rtguy1

I'm looking to replace my OEM drag link. The one currently installed is functional but it was repaired after an accident (bent back into place). However, the lift kit I am installing is not allowing proper fitment for the pitman arm and I rather just replace it. Anyone have one for sale or know where I can get one for cheap?

Also, on the Mopar site there's two part numbers with the drag link description. I'm not sure which one I need (52060048AD or 52060049AE), if someone can point me in the right direction it'd be awesome.

I'll have the stock one off my '12 Jk as soon as I get my rig back. U can have it for the cost of the shipping if u still need it by then. Should be within the next couple weeks

Top Bottom