Another wave from Texas

Jeepmaverick

Howdy! New to the forum, excited to see install write ups and discussions.

Here's a few pics of my jeep(haven't figured out the site yet!)

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1364623981.243164.jpg
(Current)

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1364624047.426756.jpg
(Before new lights/synthetic line)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1364623965.981807.jpg
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1364623965.981807.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 59

MTG

Caught the Bug
Welcome! :standing wave:

Is that a remote controlled spot on the hood? We used to use one for...ahem...night research on my friends property in Oregon.

Jeepmaverick

Welcome! :standing wave:

Is that a remote controlled spot on the hood? We used to use one for...ahem...night research on my friends property in Oregon.

Yessir. A GO-LIGHT. We use it for...night research...on hogs on our farm as well.

JKU EXTREME

Welcome to Wayalife, nice the rig, how is the spot light thinking about getting two of them but I don't know:Standing wave: howdy from (deep) south texas

Sent from JKU EXTREME from his Wayalife iPhone app

Jeepmaverick

Welcome to Wayalife, nice the rig, how is the spot light thinking about getting two of them but I don't know:Standing wave: howdy from (deep) south texas

Sent from JKU EXTREME from his Wayalife iPhone app

Thank ya. The GO-light is awesome. Most of us at work have them for many uses. I use mine for hog hunting at night(made a red lense out of an old red light cover from a christmas lantern I had laying around) and it works great. Real bright and easy to adjust the speed of the turn on the remote. It's also a great defroster in the morning haha. It has a very strong magnetic mount so you don't have to leave it on all the time but mine is drilled to the hood. Just plug into the power outlet and you're good to go.

Top Bottom