Rubicrawl's build thread

rubicrawl

Wel guys I'm starting to get some stuff for my jeep now I don't if its too early for it but here we go I just installed my Evo 1/4 pounder on Friday night pretty easy just haven't dealt with the winch yet but when I do ill let you guys know and today I just got my rock hard rollcage ill be sending it to powder coat sometime this week so ill let you in ow when I get it back and pics too ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1364844372.682574.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1364844390.772988.jpg

rubicrawl

What's the cost to get the whole cage powdery?

Not sure ill let you know my neighbor knows the guy that owns the shop so he's going to look at it when I drop it off and give me the price I tried explaining him but he said just to come in and he'll give the price discounted too ill let you know brotha

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Not sure ill let you know my neighbor knows the guy that owns the shop so he's going to look at it when I drop it off and give me the price I tried explaining him but he said just to come in and he'll give the price discounted too ill let you know brotha

Sweet! Me gusta. Thanks.

rubicrawl

I'm in the same boat he asked me about what I was expecting to pay and I told him I have no idea I never have taken anything to get powder coated and never got any price quotes he said its a good price oh well I get everything back in a week

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I'm in the same boat he asked me about what I was expecting to pay and I told him I have no idea I never have taken anything to get powder coated and never got any price quotes he said its a good price oh well I get everything back in a week

Right on. What color? White?

rtguy1

Spraying tubing is very wasteful. There is a lot of material being used that never makes it onto the actual tubing, which makes it cost more than what you would expect. Sounds a bit pricey though. I have a full rockhard cage sitting in the garage that needs to be taken down for coating. I will post up my cost once it makes it there. I'm thinking $150 tops.

Top Bottom