2011 Infinity Stock System

Dusty

Looking to find a replacement for my stock tweeters, I have the Infinity 7 speaker stock set up for now.

TheDuff

Look on amazon. If u open the tweater housing u can remove the tweater and measure it to help find a replacement. But most should fit with small modifications. If your going to try to replace any other speaker, be forewarned, the stockers are 2ohm. U can replace them with normal 4ohm speakers, but they won't sound as loud at the same volume level. If u decide to replace the head unit as well, its probably best to just run new wire to the speaker locations. Although u can buy a harness to allow a aftermarket head unit to turn on the infinity amp, u lose fader control, sub control, and the rears still get frequencies cut out. For just replacement speakers while keeping the infinity hu and amp there are kicker drop in replacement s offered by Mopar and many dealerships sell them on amazon

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using WAYALIFE mobile app

brizon85

anyone know how well the mopar kicker stuff works? I was looking at the 10 in sub kit with amp, simply because I like my stock head unit.

Top Bottom