TheDuff's B-day party: Friday April 5th @ Gordon Biersch in Mission Valley.

TheDuff

Well, the place was bought out yesterday and currently not open, so I'm looking for a new place:(

Found a replacement:
Looks like gordon biersch in mission valley will be the spot. http://www.gordonbiersch.com/locations/san-diego?action=view

7pm will be the time, hope to see some fellow jeepers there!
If a mod could change the thread title to reflect the new venue, that would be great!

Last edited:

TheDuff

Re: TheDuff's B-day party: Friday April 5th @ El Cajon Brewing company

May do lazer tag or Dave and busters afterwards or even some wheeling on sat. If anyone is interested:D

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using WAYALIFE mobile app

TheDuff

Re: TheDuff's B-day party: Friday April 5th @ El Cajon Brewing company

Edited op to reflect venue change
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using WAYALIFE mobile app

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
El Cajon brewery closed today? That sucks! I will be up north tomorrow for most of the day/night but the good news is I will have your bumper ready for you on Saturday. :thumb:

StrizzyChris

Ill talk to the lady friend and see what she says...She has worked 72 hours in the last 6 days, and tomorrow is her day off, so itll be up to her, but that looks like they have some good food!

jelliott076

Well, the place was bought out yesterday and currently not open, so I'm looking for a new place:(

Moment of silence for our beloved El Cajon Brewery :grayno:. I'll try to make the party after work. I'm pulling a double tonight but should be good to go.

The valet at Gordon Biersch is going to shit when he see's us all roll in there.

Brankz

I sAw a bad a** white jku in mira mar rd with wayalife decals all over it had 37 and a big lift. so now I know y it was there .

Brankz

Black rims hard top it must be one of the hard core wayalife members because that rig had a lot of things on it

Top Bottom