Hi from the Great White North

YKPizzaGuy

Hi all just wanted to say hi and to introduce myself....I live at the top of Canada in a small city called Yellowknife....at least 6 months of snow a year and in the short summer its 24hrs of day light.
I have a 2012 Rubicon that I am starting to Mod... This is my first real off road Jeep...I have had a 09 and a 12 GC SRT8 and they were awesome but not the best for the kind of roads we have up here...Ill post more pic as I take them and I hope to head down south to take on a few of the trails I have seen in the Videos.

Attachments

• 1..JPG
    1..JPG
    167.5 KB · Views: 51
  • 2..JPG
    2..JPG
    190.7 KB · Views: 54
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    59.4 KB · Views: 53

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Welcome to Wayalife!:standing wave:

There is another member from Yellowkife as well. He was on the JK Experience last year. :thumb:

Max Phatts

Welcome to Wayalife!!!

Good Day, eh? Welcome to the Wayalife family! I'm way down south in Ontario, but we DID spend a little over a year in Rankin Inlet, back when it was still part of the NWT... Glad to see more Canadians in the fold! Drop me a line and we can swap tall tales. All the Best!

Phatts

YKPizzaGuy

Thanks everyone. Just getting into the off road scene so haven't been out anywhere really yet. But I am building up my Jeep to be more a recovery kind of set up as I do know a few ppl up here that like to get stuck ;)

Top Bottom