Wave from Afghanistan

MovedOnTheFly

Just wanted to make my acquaintance, my name is Ken and have really enjoyed reading all the recent post for the last month or so. I stumbled upon the website while viewing YOUTUBE videos of JK-Project jeeps rock crawling. I have to admit being from the import car world there is a huge difference in demeanor between the two forums. In the car forums everyone is trying to one up each other. In here it seems there is a genuine calling to help one another. Safe to say it won’t be long before I sell the fast car for a slow trail climbing Jeep. I am eyeing the 2012 JK Rubicon but might wait to see what 2013 has in store for those willing to wait. Again thanks for a great community JK forum!!

Kenny B

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
awesome!! glad you were able to find us and, we're glad to have you here!! :thumb:
stay safe and come back home soon so that you can get your new jeep :yup:

GCM 2

Welcome!

Welcome to the forum, take advantage of the Military overseas sales while you are deployed. Jeeps are always discounted, pretty easy service to work with too. I just returned from Afghanistan about two weeks ago (always good to be home). Take care brother, stay safe.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Just wanted to make my acquaintance, my name is Ken and have really enjoyed reading all the recent post for the last month or so. I stumbled upon the website while viewing YOUTUBE videos of JK-Project jeeps rock crawling. I have to admit being from the import car world there is a huge difference in demeanor between the two forums. In the car forums everyone is trying to one up each other. In here it seems there is a genuine calling to help one another. Safe to say it won’t be long before I sell the fast car for a slow trail climbing Jeep. I am eyeing the 2012 JK Rubicon but might wait to see what 2013 has in store for those willing to wait. Again thanks for a great community JK forum!!

Kenny B

Welcome Kenny,

my brother was into the import cars until he rode in my jeep for the first time. :yup:

Thanks for your service, I really do appreciate it!

Chris

MovedOnTheFly

Thank You Everyone

Just wanted to thank everyone for their kind words. I will be back soon enough and hope to get started on a project I will keep everyone posted on the progess.

Kenny B

Iron_Cross2

Welcome, I just joined myself and I just got my 2012 from over here in afghanistan. Found a really great deal on a jeep and the sales man here on post is a buddy of mine, and got me a better deal. Now I just have to wait 2-3 months for it to get made and delivered. Stay safe over here man. Things might get crazy now after what happened down south.

DMFNJ24601

Welcome from one new member to another. Being a new Jeep owner myself, the addiction is huge and so far the national Jeep family is a great one. Helpful, insightful, fun and very educational. Eddie and his forum are some of the best people I have come across. Hope you get your Jeep soon.

Return home soon and safe. Also, from the bottom of my heart, thank you for all you do in defending this Great Nation and all of our freedoms that come with it. We will never be able to repay you for that.

Top Bottom