Please help anyone

masrhinman

Tonight I took my jeep out and when I put it in 4lo I don't know what happened but it won't go in gear now and just revs I have no idea what is wrong or how to fix it

Philip *AZ*

Banned
I wasnt sure what to think either. Kinda vague..

If you can't walk my beat unarmed, maybe you should consider becoming a police officer.

LiveOn

1) pop it in neutral and rock it forward some, with it still in neutral, pop it back into 4Hi, after that shifts correctly, then pop it into drive.

2) were u wheeling hard, may have snapped the output shaft in the transmission.

Lets us know more details pal

JAGS

Hooked
Could also be something as simple as you tapping the main shifter into the D1 position as you shifted t-case to 4lo, which would cause the RPMs to soar and minimal top speed. Not embarrassed to say "ask me how I know this." :crazyeyes: Did this my first trail run about a month after getting my jeep. Yeah, I was new once to this not that long ago.

JKbrick

This happened to me and it was a little $3.00 white plastic piece that snaps the linkage to the transfer case. My parts counter guy recommended I keep some in the glove box. I now have 3 in a pill bottle just in case. Part # 68064273AB. Hope this helps ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1365036443.871673.jpg

Top Bottom