Help me find this bumper !!

Fitzbsly

I know this is a concept jk but I love this bumper ! Anyone know who makes it or if its available?

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1364878932.572563.jpg

rtguy1

this is the bumper from the 10th anniversary Rubicon special edition model. They have added an AEV tire carrier to it as well. You should be able to order it from the parts department, but I'm sure it would be at a premium cost.

Here is a pic of it on with the standard tire carrier on the 10th anniversary model. If you look closely it appears to have a "knockout" for the AEV tire carrier to pass through to meet the spindle housing which will make the addition a breeze.
View attachment 22515

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
this is the bumper from the 10th anniversary Rubicon special edition model. They have added an AEV tire carrier to it as well. You should be able to order it from the parts department, but I'm sure it would be at a premium cost.

Here is a pic of it on with the standard tire carrier on the 10th anniversary model. If you look closely it appears to have a "knockout" for the AEV tire carrier to pass through to meet the spindle housing which will make the addition a breeze.
View attachment 22515

Yup, what he said.

Napalm90

The bumpers are metal. Also I can pretty much grantee that they will be over 1k each. How do I know? Friend works for a dealership and asked the parts manager because I was interested in the front bumper... They didn't have a price but that's what they said and its how they keep it a limited edition.

Sent from my tiny pink elephant

White_JKU

Thats the big drawback to AEV's parts..... they fill their parts with 24k gold and diamonds I think... or at least, they think they do.

Fitzbsly

Having their premium front bumper, I can tell you it is top notch stuff! Fits better than stock, works and performs great! I'm my opinion their product is worth it if you have the $$$

Top Bottom