Waving from a ZJ and WJ....soon JK!

Hi guys, I was lost in youtube world the other day when I came across some of the awesome videos from wayalife and decided right then its time to get back into the jeep world!

My first jeep was a stock zj, which I ended up building into a surprisingly capable rig on 33's detroit's and short arms. After that came the love of my life, the white wj; long armed, 14" coilovers all the way around, locked dana 60 rear and a locked reversed 9" up front. Sadly for some reason I cant remember I sold both jeeps and took a break from the jeepin world, and have been living in regret of selling the wj for the last 5 years.

I always liked the tj's and cj's but was not a fan of the short wheel base. After moving within a stones throw of the sierras I think its time to get back in a jeep and start a new build on a jk. I really like the longer 4dr wheel base, a little worried about the little v6 but we'll see what happens. Going to start researching and deciding how I want to build one up and hopefully have it done by the end of summer. Looking forward to hitting the trails and meeting some great people. :thumb:

-Dan

Attachments

• PICT0050.jpg
    PICT0050.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 14
  • Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 13
  • jeepsideflex.JPG
    jeepsideflex.JPG
    103.4 KB · Views: 13

Robar

The Enforcer
Welcome to Wayalife.com Dan. :standing wave: I regretted selling every jeep that I ever sold. Hopefully I will never have to do with out one again.

thanks for the warm welcome. you guys have some nice looking rigs yourselves just looking around the site today. I like destinations and beyond thread, some great trail info there.

Top Bottom