NEW - WAYALIFE Gear & Star Logo T-Shirts - NOW AVAILABLE!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hey everyone, I just wanted to let you all know that we just got two new T-Shirts in and one is of of popular Gear Logo on a charcoal gray shirt and the other is the army star logo on a military green shirt!! These are a really nice 100% cotton shirts made by Gildan and available in a mens size Small, Medium, Large, XL and 2XL and 3XL. These are all currently IN STOCK and READY TO SHIP but, supplies are limited so be sure to order yours today. Below is a sample of what they look like...

WAYALIFE Gear T-Shirt
WAYALIFE-GEAR-BACK.jpg WAYALIFE-GEAR-FRONT.jpg
>> Click HERE to Order Yours Today

WAYALIFE Star T-Shirt
WAYALIFE-STAR-BACK.jpg WAYALIFE-STAR-FRONT.jpg
>> Click HERE to Order Yours Today

:cool:

rubicrawl

Thanks Eddie oh and Eddie do you have any wayalife stickers small enough that would fit on the rock hard 4x4 bolt on roll cage I was thinking of putting one on the bar that goes right above the dash thanks eddie

JAGS

Hooked
Sweet designs WOL and Bleedbeat. :thumb: Any chance of these (either) in black? :fingerscrossed:

Dick Knife

Sweetness! And x2 on a black version perhaps? :yup:

As well, any idea on availability of the 4corners decals OR a re-up on the Colorado ones pretty please with JKUR on top? :thumb:

Just ordered both new shirts plus the Wayalife navy shirt. Are the Project-JK logo shirts and the Honey Badger shirt gonna be in stock soon??? My group named my cb handle honey badger when I first got my jeep last feb because I was going on hard trails when I was stock that just beat up the jeep and I didn't know about the honey badger joke and I was like I don't give a $*^* that's what I bought a jeep for. So i need a shirt...

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

robx251

Caught the Bug
They look great

love the shirts, but im wondering if you have anything that might be offered or will ever be offered in a tall size? particularly in a 2xlt

Last edited:

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
Eddie,
Loving the design.......I'm wondering if this design as well as all the other designs could be had in long sleeve......say in maybe Black....Navy....Charcoal Grey.......and White to name a few.......I'd love to rock the long sleeves out wheeling in the cooler months........either way I'm in for what's available now I will put my order in for two of each.....but would love to score some long sleeves in the future if that's possible......not like I'm begging or anything :fingerscrossed: LOL;)

Cheers :beer:

Top Bottom