Lod

Kennymac

I'm looking for LOD rock sliders anyone have for sale or know where I could get a "Great" price for

Attachments

• image-23510385.jpg
    image-23510385.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 210

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Not sure you can find a "great" price on LOD. I would like to know as well though. Unfortunately I think your going to find most places will have about the same price. Your best bet is to look for a used set here or on CL. Good luck.

Kennymac

Not sure you can find a "great" price on LOD. I would like to know as well though. Unfortunately I think your going to find most places will have about the same price. Your best bet is to look for a used set here or on CL. Good luck.

Rodger that that's what I'm hoping for

StrizzyChris

My recommendation, if you're in no hurry, is to wait for northridge sale. I bought mine from them when they had a Christmas sale(i think 15% off but not sure).

X2. I had been accumulating parts for over a year and LOD's were on the top of my list. I would get onto 6 different forum for sale sections, craigs list and ebay DAILY with no luck. I found a set for sale on craigslist in North Carolina 6 months ago for 500 but with shipping it put the price almost equal to new from LOD.

Look on jk-forum, I've seen people selling them over there in the past

I didnt have any luck. Most people hold on to their LOD's. I know I will IF I ever sell this JK. Not saying its impossible, but tremendously improbable and pure luck. (watch one go up for sale tonight :cheesy: )

StrizzyChris

I guess I should add that I have found them on forums, but they are asking 50 less than new, not willing to negotiate price, and that price is for sale local and shipping would kill the deal. So luck that they are within you town because $50 of round trip gas wont get you far :twocents:

I'm looking for LOD rock sliders anyone have for sale or know where I could get a "Great" price for

Have you tried contacting LoD directly? I did and was able to get a good deal. I purchased the complete package front midwidth bumper, rear bumper with tire carrier and sliders. It is worth the time to email him. Chris Leuck is the guy who answers the emails.

R/
Will

TrailReady

Caught the Bug
Have you tried contacting LoD directly? I did and was able to get a good deal. I purchased the complete package front midwidth bumper, rear bumper with tire carrier and sliders. It is worth the time to email him. Chris Leuck is the guy who answers the emails.

R/
Will

I would note in your case, purchasing the front and rear bumpers in addition to the sliders, likely aided in your discounted price.

Top Bottom