The building of twiztid

SPIELUHR

Just put on some new rock sliders today :) . . . . I know its going to take awhile but ill keep posting as more happens :rock:

ROCK SLIDERS.jpg

RockyJk

Good choice I wish I would of got rocker protection before anything now I'm on 35s but can't go wheelin because of no rocker protection :( lol

Philip *AZ*

Banned
Good choice I wish I would of got rocker protection before anything now I'm on 35s but can't go wheelin because of no rocker protection :( lol

Just depends on the type of wheelin you do. Just take it easy and be smart/careful. I wheel often and I dont have guards. I am not trying to defeat the Rubicon or anything, but not having rocker guards isnt going to prevent me from enjoying some good trail rides..

If you can't walk my beat unarmed, maybe you should consider becoming a police officer.

SPIELUHR

THANKS GUYS. . . ya I decided to go with the sliders first just so I can mess around in some rocks, next I think im going to try and do the lift so we will see what will happen. . . . Yes the are Smittybilt SRC's , had to file down a few of the holes on the passenger side one for them to line up right but it all turned out how I wanted :)

SPIELUHR

So after some thought Im thinking that Twiztid is not the right name for the jeep I have heard a few of you say that the names for yours came out of the blue and while driving home today I heard a Cheeto commercial on the radio and the name CHESTER came to mind ( which is the name of the cheeto cat ) what do you guys think votes for TWIZTID or votes for CHESTER

Top Bottom