Rausch Creek Suds-n-Grub Wheeling Weekend 4/20-21/13

Tackerdown

Banned
Lane87 and I wanted to get a trip together for the East side (Central and West more than welcome). A standard S&D just doesn't seem feasible due to our demographics although some of you guys may be able to put something together in your area where there are more WAL members closer.
What we are proposing is a weekend Camping trip to Rausch Creek so we could wheel on Saturday camp Sat. night and have a cook out and then wheel on Sunday. (Just a note they are open on Fridays also) ​If you can only do one day that would be fine too I myself may only be able to do Sunday which is a real downer but I'll know closer to the date. Those of you that don't want to camp can do the cook out with us and then stay at a nearby lodge or make your way home if your close enough. The idea would be if your going to stay for the Suds-n-Grub that night to bring some Suds-n-Grub for the cook out (BYOB&F).Depending on the turn out we will need to figure out the cooking arrangements then.
So to sum it up April 20th & 21st Rausch Creek off road park Suds-N-Grub Come join us and have some fun.:drinks::fingerscrossed::driving:no:grouphug: make new :friends:and maybe :celebrate: with some :honey:.

Web sight link
http://www.rauschcreekoffroadpark.org/

BOTH DAYS SATURDAY AND SUNDAY
1- Lane87 - CAMPING FRIDAY NIGHT
2- RyanJKUR - with friend, may wheel with the cool kids LOL camping Friday night.
3- JKLIFE - COMING UP EARLY Sat. morn. 10 am.
4- rockkrawlin4x4
5- Napalm S-N-G SAT. WHEELING SUN.

SAT. MORN.
1-Miss Boss 10am wheel sat. only

SATURDAY
1- ilikeguns - with a group Friday/Saturday
2- dis_dis 101 sat. try to meet for beer that night.

SAT. NIGHT SUDS-N-GRUB / SUNDAY WHEELING
1- Trembley NOT GOING TO MAKE IT GOT SCREWED BY WORK.
2- Janajk - up for 101 class Sunday joining suds Sat. night
3- Drayko88 & ninjaturtle13

SUNDAY
1- hinrichs
2- hinrichs friend

MAYBE
1-
2-
3-
4-
5-
6-
7-

Membership
Rausch Creek Off Road Park is a membership-based facility. There are no pre-requisites or waiting lists. All drivers and passengers must sign a membership application & liability waiver. Drivers and passengers age 16 and up are required to become members of the park which costs $15 per year and is good for one year from the date you join. Membership cards are given out when you join.

Children age 15 and younger are free, however, we require a parental waiver. All members under the age of 18 also require a parental waiver.

The daily entrance fee is $35.00 for the vehicle and driver. Passengers age 16 and up are $7.00 each (When a passenger joins the park, the $7.00 fee is waived that day). We offer free primitive camping for our members.

To speed up your registration and sign-in, please download the documents, fill them out, and bring them with you when you visit our facility. You'll get to go wheeln' sooner! The form requires the following info from BOTH DRIVERS AND PASSENGERS: Name, address, phone number, emergency contact info, driver's license number, vehicle description and license plate. Also, initial (do not check) the four individual waiver paragraphs. We need this information from passengers too.

If its you first time you need to fill this out and bring it with you.

http://www.rauschcreekoffroadpark.org/docs/member_app_new.pdf

Any one under 18 will need this waver also

http://www.rauschcreekoffroadpark.org/docs/parental_waiver_new.pdf

Last edited:

RyanJKUR

I may even wheel with you guys Saturday. My friend is going with the LI offroad club. I'm not part of there club and rather wheel with forum members. Meet new wheelin buddies..
What trails are you planning on running?

I'm camping. As Long as the weather is good of course

Last edited:

Lane87

I may even wheel with you guys Saturday. My friend is going with the LI offroad club. I'm not part of there club and rather wheel with forum members. Meet new wheelin buddies..

Oh and I'm camping. Long as the weather is good of course

Most likely Greens and Blues. Tackerdown is going to be the guide when he's there.

Tackerdown

Banned
I think we will need to figure who is going (how many) and every-ones capabilities.

Tackerdown

Banned
depending on the trail selection I think will determine the group size and to be honest 10 per group is really the max. more so not to exclude people from different groups but you really wont get as much accomplished with a larger group. and the smaller the group the more you will see and do.:yup: I'm thinking experience will have allot to do with that also now that I have a whole 4 trips under my belt lol.:cheesy:

Trembley

Pretty sure I can make it down for Saturday Night and then wheeling on Sunday..it'll be great to meet some of you guys! Just got to clear it through the boss.

I'd be a greens and mild blues kinda guy still being mostly stock and having only taken the jeep out once before.

Cheers

Ben

Lane87

Pretty sure I can make it down for Saturday Night and then wheeling on Sunday..it'll be great to meet some of you guys! Just got to clear it through the boss.

I'd be a greens and mild blues kinda guy still being mostly stock and having only taken the jeep out once before.

Cheers

Ben

Awesome! Can't wait to meet up with everyone!

Top Bottom