wow

i like the idea. but the area he mounted the valve seems like it might want to reach out and grab things causing breakage. i do like the handy-ness of the idea though.

andrew -

munstie

I wonder how well the factory bumper will hold up to the water sloshing around, it's not something I would want but I could see it being useful

2011 JKU 3.5 R.E. Longarm lift.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Cool idea but I don't need to wash my rig out on the trail. I would rather save the weight from the water and eat a cheeseburger.

Philip *AZ*

Banned
Very cool! I have seen this done before, but using the stock bumper was pretty smart. Pressurized water can come in quite handy sometimes.

If you can't walk my beat unarmed, maybe you should consider becoming a police officer.

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
Seems like every overlander would want this.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

GCM 2

The idea is pretty cool, but mounting delicate things that are truly unprotected on a jeep, and even more so mounting them on the side/corner of your jeep is probably not the greatest location. Unless you only plan on wheeling on open dry lake beds or giant desert areas like the sahara, those spigets and valves, and his antenna are going to get damaged.

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
I noticed the firefighter sticker on the rear quarter. This nicely done system probably makes the guy feel right at home. It is vulnerable, but my first thought was, "Cool, an extra fuel tank!":doh:

SPIELUHR

I really like the idea but it is to out in the open to get damaged, and I don't plan on keeping the stock rear bumper. . . great idea though

rinkishjk

Pretty cool idea, but like the others said I could see it easily getting ripped off on a trail.. Very cool idea though. Don't think I will be doing this mod though.

cevery

Very Cool. I can already see strangers attempting to turn that nozzle while its left parked somewhere.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
neat idea. i would rather it be for gas as an extra 6-7 gallons to bring on a trip with you, that way it doesnt really slosh around the whole time its either full or empty.

Top Bottom