Big Bear Forest Fest 2013

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
That is a lot of money to pay to run trails that are free. I will not be attending. (Not just because of the price just because I can't)

ya that is a little expensive to wheel. i wouldnt mind though someone setting up a runn or two in that area for a different date.

andrew -

blazer

Caught the Bug
I'll be there again this year. I've won big twice in the past 4 years in their raffle.

SantaMonica

I will be there

I just signed up, so I will see you there.
I reserved Holcomb Friday night, Onyx on Saturday and Gold Mountain Trail on Sunday.
$70 for 3 days of wheeling including one dinner sounds like a great deal to me - but add hotel and gas... wait, still a good deal.

those of you going, do you want to convoy there on friday??

santa monica....im in simi so we could meet 405@118 ish....?

Sounds good to me. I'm signed up for a trail run Friday starting at 6:30pm, so we need to leave early & beat traffic.

I was planning on being on the road by 2:30pm as I am also signed up for a trail at 6:30pm. If you want to leave earlier just let me know. I work graveyard shift so i get off work at 5am so i would like to sleep at least till 12:00pm Friday. i am game to leave anytime after that. :thumb: are you camping or staying at a hotel?

Top Bottom