Poison Spyder Bumpers and Armor

kthulhu

I love the PS bumpers and armor. It looks awesome and seems very well built and reasonably priced. I just wish they came pre-painted. What do people that have actually bought them think of them? Also what are some other cool bumpers that are out there that also use the factory foglights?

jkmadness

I'm looking at the rear bumpers and diff covers, I wish the bumpers would come powder coated, other than that I like the way they look and they seem to be well made

jkjurny

They are awesome. Love the way they look. Powder coating them wasn't such a chore. You also get to choose the type. I got a crinkle black in mine. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1365305629.778997.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1365305675.459874.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1365305689.909348.jpg

kthulhu

They sure do look good, I've seen them on a Jeep that was for sale but decided to pass on the Jeep since it looks like the skid plate had seen better days. I really want to get the rear soon as I get my next Jeep so I can have the 35 inch spare fit easily.

desertrunner

Love my Poison Spyder stuff :thumb: the bumper was super simple to install but i will say all 42 rivets for the body armor was a pain in the A$$ it does look good now that its installed though.

and if you are worried about paining the bumper call up Dave at Northridge4x4 they powder coat in shop for i think an extra $125 and it showed up to my house all powder coated and ready to install

IMAG0211.jpg

DallasJKU

Love mine!!

photo-5.jpg

photo-8.jpg

Topper

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1365652602.757080.jpg i love my PS bumper as well I like the the way they look I'm soon to order the diff covers soon

StrizzyChris

Desert, Dallas and Topper have the model I like the best. BFH brawlers. Aaaaaand as a matter of fact, Larry at PSC just released a video today covering their bumper features. I wouldnt trade my 1/4 pounder for anything at this moment, but this bumper is a VERY close second!

JKU EXTREME

Look at the mid brawler or the lite brawler with trail stinger(this is the one I'm looking at)

Sent from JKU EXTREME from his Wayalife iPhone app

Desert, Dallas and Topper have the model I like the best. BFH brawlers. Aaaaaand as a matter of fact, Larry at PSC just released a video today covering their bumper features. I wouldnt trade my 1/4 pounder for anything at this moment, but this bumper is a VERY close second!

Oldman on here has this on his TJ. Had this been out when I bought my EVO front bumper I would have gone with this. :beer: Still thinking about it. :brows:

xflstl

I don't have the PSC bumpers, but I have all the armor and love it. Had a terrible line on escalator last year, ended up with the ass end on my JK hanging in the air all the weight being supported by my passenger rear flare. It held up great, no damage to it at all other than scraping the powder coating off, touched it up with some black paint!!! I weight about 260lbs I can not only stand on, but also jump up and down on my fenders with no worries at all, I would highly recommend PSC products.

If you look at the pic below you can see on the rear flare the minor damage it took (Scratched powder coating) from me abusing it, if I had still had the stock flares on I most certainly would have ripped it off and done considerable damage to the body as well... LOVE my PSC Armor.

2012-08-11_13-02-52_910-3.jpg

MTG

Caught the Bug
Oldman on here has this on his TJ. Had this been out when I bought my EVO front bumper I would have gone with this. :beer: Still thinking about it. :brows:

I like the looks of it. But I prefer my winch being lower between the frame rails. :yup:

Bootman83

I just put mine on. Love it. Painted myself (sand, acetone, wipe, prime, paint). If you do it right (which it took me two times) comes out great. Save yourself 250 bucks which is what I was quoted by 2 places in my area. As far as factory fogs. They are great in there. Securing the housing sucked, they want you to re-use OEM screws 10-1/2" but they suck. I went and bought 12-1/2" and fit like a glove. Ill try and add some pics later since my iPhone pics no longer seem to be able to upload on here. I thought they could before tho??

dirtlimo

I have the front/rear bumpers with the old style tire carrier and sliders. Love them all, I simply had them powder coated and painted DWB to match the Jeep.
:rock: front porch.jpg

Clem319

Has anyone ever left PSC bumpers or armor bare metal and put a clear coat on them? Just curious how it would hold up or what you could use

Devallee

Has anyone ever left PSC bumpers or armor bare metal and put a clear coat on them? Just curious how it would hold up or what you could use

I've never done it but have a buddy who has and it doesn't seem like a problem as long as you clear coat em and keep em coated when you scratch em up

Top Bottom