AEV ProCal

ChanceReed

Just a question... I'm looking at getting one of these, I'm wanting feedback from any users that have them. Is this module used as a "programmer" as well. I was looking at this and the superchips tuner. Thanks.

gouacats

All I did with it was correct the tire size. I think if you want a programmer, you should go with the Superchips.

JethroJK

ProCal only does a few things. Tire size adjustments, gear change, temp increase idle, steering wheel centering, adjusts the three blinker option on newer Jeeps, and I think a couple more minor things. Day time running lights too. If you want a programmer don't do Procal. My 2 cents

ChanceReed

Mine is a '08 as well. Any programmers out there that will let me tune it and adjust the TPMS and stuff as well?

after utilizing all the features needed from the ProCal it pretty much becomes useless, the only feature i use from the ProCal now is the extended idle for winching in which i find pretty useful.

Cutch

ya i keep mine in the console just in case. but the only thing it is used for now is the high idle.

andrew -

I have the Superchips....I installed Truck Light headlights and since I have daytime running lights they would flicker like crazy....Superchips does not offer the feature to turn off/on drl....and since I do not like having the drl's on while trailriding I bought the Procal.....it works with the Superchips and now I have my turn signals as my drl and I did the turn signal lane change adjustment (which is kinda cool)....kinda an expensive fix just to disable the drl but I am okay with it.
I am going to switch my Superchips over to my TJ and buy the Superchips trail dash for the JK

Top Bottom