Lift kit help?

Brankz

lifting my rig ASAP.
I was thinking in a 3"
so what is a good and cheap( always good :)) lift kit that can get me started I don't care if it is a spacer .
I saw this 1 but I don't know if it is a complete 1 or not. please help a new jeeper :thumb:
!BnNmZU!Bmk~$(KGrHqYOKioEtllBMhbZBLipoe,)Dw~~_12.jpg

MTG

Caught the Bug
So I take it you do have uninsured motorist coverage?

Just curious. What are you studying?

Brankz

So I take it you do have uninsured motorist coverage?

Just curious. What are you studying?
1)they say I do but I have to pay 500 for deductible I don't know y, but they say I have it
so they will fix it in 2 weaks

2)business and administration at mira costa collage

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Get the Teraflex 2.5" budget boost with shock extenders. It will get you the look you want and the ability to run 35's on your 2-door. It runs about $300 or so, and allows you to re-use your stock shocks.

Brankz

Get the Teraflex 2.5" budget boost with shock extenders. It will get you the look you want and the ability to run 35's on your 2-door. It runs about $300 or so, and allows you to re-use your stock shocks.

I think im going for the terra flex for now and after I will save up and get the big boys bad ass lift. lol

thank you all

Last edited:

Philip *AZ*

Banned

Or you could get a nice set of shocks and be set with this kit. im sure the stock shocks would be fine too, as long as they havent been beat on. i love the idea of budget boosts. Gives you a nice look, ability for 35's and lets you save for a nice kit in the future.

Brankz

Or you could get a nice set of shocks and be set with this kit. im sure the stock shocks would be fine too, as long as they havent been beat on. i love the idea of budget boosts. Gives you a nice look, ability for 35's and lets you save for a nice kit in the future.

yea, in 100% on the Budget Boost and I will look around for a good pair of 2.5 shocks for cheap
in till im ready for the big boys lift
but with what I pay for my rig, insurance and student loans I have to be patience lol

Philip *AZ*

Banned
I hear ya. There are many shock options out there. Bilstein 5100's are good and farely inexpensive. I run them and like them. Old Man Emu makes a good shock too, a little bit more expensive than a Bilstein ($20 or so). Rancho also has their 9000 series available. These shocks are all around the same price. Bilsteing being the least expensive.

Brankz

I hear ya. There are many shock options out there. Bilstein 5100's are good and farely inexpensive. I run them and like them. Old Man Emu makes a good shock too, a little bit more expensive than a Bilstein ($20 or so). Rancho also has their 9000 series available. These shocks are all around the same price. Bilsteing being the least expensive.

Bilsteing are 350 so im better of if get get the BB with shocks. what do u think?

Philip *AZ*

Banned
I think you will be fine with Bilstein. Mine are great, no complaints. They do pretty dang good through some of the faster off road stuff too. I had the money to do a solid lift so i went for it, but Ishould have waited. The budget boost option would have allowed me more time to save for an even better kit. I think what you have planned will be just fine. Wont break your bank and give your jeep a bit more ability.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Just get a budget boost and use your stock shocks. Save your money to pay for school and you will be happier when your out. Ask me how I wish I saved and didn't get $50k in school loans. :thankyou:

Brankz

I think you will be fine with Bilstein. Mine are great, no complaints. They do pretty dang good through some of the faster off road stuff too. I had the money to do a solid lift so i went for it, but Ishould have waited. The budget boost option would have allowed me more time to save for an even better kit. I think what you have planned will be just fine. Wont break your bank and give your jeep a bit more ability.

thank you so much bro.
so Bilstein it is lol

Brankz

Just get a budget boost and use your stock shocks. Save your money to pay for school and you will be happier when your out. Ask me how I wish I saved and didn't get $50k in school loans. :thankyou:

yea I need to save for school and for the big 35, front bumper and you know all the other fun stuff ahahah
is addictive uh

Brankz

how did saved and didn't get $50k in school loans? lol

Top Bottom