Anza Borrego

JandSJK

My wife and i were just down in Temecula and Murrieta visiting some of her family. We went out to Anza Borrego to do some sight seeing and some wheeling. We started out at the Mud caves. I cant remember the name of the wash we took to get to the caves. After we explored the caves we took off over to Diablo Drop then Fish creek wash and up to sandstone canyon. We had done this before but most of the trip was in the dark after a day of sight seeing. With the storms that hit down in Anza over the winter the washes were nothing like when we were there last time.
745.JPG 747.JPG 749.JPG 751.JPG 752.JPG 754.JPG 757.JPG this was a fun little boulder patch 760.JPG 762.JPG 789.jpg
I took a few videos i will try and edit them and post a couple of those too.

Attachments

• 769.jpg
    769.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 85

otisnruby

My wife and i were just down in Temecula and Murrieta visiting some of her family. We went out to Anza Borrego to do some sight seeing and some wheeling. We started out at the Mud caves. I cant remember the name of the wash we took to get to the caves. After we explored the caves we took off over to Diablo Drop then Fish creek wash and up to sandstone canyon. We had done this before but most of the trip was in the dark after a day of sight seeing. With the storms that hit down in Anza over the winter the washes were nothing like when we were there last time.
View attachment 23378 View attachment 23379 View attachment 23380 View attachment 23381 View attachment 23382 View attachment 23383 View attachment 23384 this was a fun little boulder patch View attachment 23385 View attachment 23386 View attachment 23387
I took a few videos i will try and edit them and post a couple of those too.

Very nice.

Top Bottom