Mopar remote start kits

Showroom

Has anyone installed a genuine mopar remote start kits. Ive seen these on ebay and other sites. they claim this is a simple add on because jeep has integrated most of the wiring already. Just wondering if this is true. If so sounds pretty easy. Im in phoenix so remote start during the summer is nice to have. Btw my jeep is a 2012 jku sport

redtx

I have been wanting to know the same thing I found a remote start and two keys for $225 and wanted to know how hard it would be to do myself never could fine anything on it. Hope someone can help

Brankz

I have been wanting to know the same thing I found a remote start and two keys for $225 and wanted to know how hard it would be to do myself never could fine anything on it. Hope someone can help

lets youtube it :)

desertrunner

it seems trivial but i wouldnt recommend the remote start if you have a 6 speed i have heard stories of ppl with 6 speeds that forgot they left it in gear started it remotely and it jumped forward into the car they were parked in front of :naw: but if you have an auto go for it :thumb:

it seems trivial but i wouldnt recommend the remote start if you have a 6 speed i have heard stories of ppl with 6 speeds that forgot they left it in gear started it remotely and it jumped forward into the car they were parked in front of :naw: but if you have an auto go for it :thumb:

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy: i have seen this done before.... not on a jeep but still:cheesy::cheesy:

Philip *AZ*

Banned
^^^lol thats messed up^^^

If you can't walk my beat unarmed, maybe you should consider becoming a police officer.

The Wandering Jeeper

Caught the Bug
When I researched this earlier last year I found out that the Stealer has to do something with the computer to make it work. It may have changed now. I checked 6 months ago. The Stealer here wants $550 to put the thing in. I think not.

Markymark420

Neutral Safety Switch

Top Bottom