Rear floor mat and doorless ?

bosox2978

Hi everyone I'm looking to hear your fixes to stop the rear floor mat from floating up when doorless. I have the slush mats I'm not sure how I want to attach it looking for ideas.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
If you have your carpet in you might try some 3m adhesive backed velcro :twocents:. I have the mat from quadratech that runs across both sides of the back and I haven't had any probs with it trying to fly out.

bosox2978

Thanks guys, the quadratech ones might be a lot heavier. The slush mats are one piece for the rear also I will probably try Velcro of some kind at some point or like way a life said remove them which I did the other day. looking at all options

tuckerjoenz

I have the rubber mats and rear mat spans across the back, they flap sometimes but never worried they'll fly out

FoxC

Half doors...works great!...ok, that would be an expensive fix for that issue.;) I just removed mine before the half doors were installed.

mkjeep

Junkyard Dog
Hi everyone I'm looking to hear your fixes to stop the rear floor mat from floating up when doorless. I have the slush mats I'm not sure how I want to attach it looking for ideas.

I bought a set of truck floor mats from Sam's 4 yrs ago. They are HEAVVvvy! Never blown out and you get fronts and rears for 19.99.

Top Bottom