Project-JK SoCal Suds-n-Grub @ Noble Ale Works : Wednesday, March 28th!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
SOCAL-SUDS.jpg

If you live in the Los Angeles, Long Beach or Orange County areas, I'd like to invite you to join us over at Noble Ale Works in Anaheim on Wednesday, March 28th for our monthly Project-JK SoCal Suds-n-Grub. In addition to having super tasty micro brews on tap, Noble is well known for bringing out some awesome gourmet food trucks for us to dine from!! Needless to say, if you wanna hang out with some cool folks from the forum, moe on some tasty food and refresh yourself with some mighty fine brew, please be sure to save the date and join us :yup:

Where: Noble Ale Works
When:
Wednesday, March 28th @ 6:30pm

NOBLE ALE WORKS is located in Anaheim, California at the Stadium Plaza Business Park in the Platinum Triangle. They are conveniently located between the Angels Stadium and the Honda Center.

1621 S. Sinclair St. Ste B
Anaheim, CA 92806
714-634-BREW (2739)

Food Trucks Showing Up:
SOHO Taco Truck

Who's Coming List
1. WOL & WOLette
2. blazenjeep
3. jk gypsy
4. JZ2DRJK
5. ramin
6. MtnBiker4158
7. McPuck86
8. talcaraz
9. jkrub2008
10. RodCyn
11. John Ruiz
12. TenFoward
13. sempermarc
14. J.R. Rodriquez
15. Ryan Turnquist
16. Dmanual
17. RanchoRubi
18. Lalospalo
19. MIKE948
20. zombjep
21. fishoutofwater
22. Sapper71
23. badcarma
24. LimpinLobster
25. JoeGunner
26. brainchild
27. Captain Wild Thing
28. Btkillerr
29. Blonda & sm_rubi
30. taher 2.1
31. j.stone
32. NETAAA
33. Tim Colte
34. Marcin
35. JKRay
36. DMFNJ24601
37. MNTN JK
38. LiveOn
39. CjEddie
40. Puddingpants
41. thombull
42. Strainger
43. Ragnar JK
44. Jose Gomez
45. Domovoi

Maybe List
1. ChrisB
2. StrizzyChris

I look forward to seeing you there :beer:

DMFNJ24601

This is perfect. Will be in town for 3 days during this time to get some work related classes done and looks like a nice way to spend a Wed night. I'll be there representing the AZ folfs of the JK forums. :thumb: Can't wait to meet all of you and make some new friends!

D.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I should be able to make it! :thumb:

No way - really?? that's a hell of a drive but, we'd love to have you :thumb:

This is perfect. Will be in town for 3 days during this time to get some work related classes done and looks like a nice way to spend a Wed night. I'll be there representing the AZ folfs of the JK forums. :thumb: Can't wait to meet all of you and make some new friends!

D.

how awesome is that!! will add you to the list now :beer:

DMFNJ24601

This is gonna be fun and going to be my first Suds-n-Grub as well as my first time @ Noble Ale Works. This is gonna be a nice little trip for me.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
holy cow!! as of today, we have 42 confirmed jeeps coming to this one - gonna be HUGE :clap2::beer:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
This is gonna be fun and going to be my first Suds-n-Grub as well as my first time @ Noble Ale Works. This is gonna be a nice little trip for me.

it was a real pleasure meeting you last night and i'm glad that you could make it :thumb:

Awesome time guys!! Hope to see you next time!

thanks for coming all the way down to join us. it was real good seeing you again :yup:

DMFNJ24601

Thanks Eddie, was a pleasure to meet you and your wife as well. If you decide to wheel Phoenix, hit me up. I would love to tag along.

And thanks for introducing me to Noble Ale Works, wish I would have known about it when I lived out in the area.

Top Bottom