Steering question

RockyJk

So I finally got around to re-centering my steering wheel and I got it in the middle but now the jeep seems to pull to the left could this be because of the pro-comp steering stabilizer or did I just never notice it because of the steering wheel being off center? Any help is appreciated :thumbup:

StrizzyChris

So I finally got around to re-centering my steering wheel and I got it in the middle but now the jeep seems to pull to the left could this be because of the pro-comp steering stabilizer or did I just never notice it because of the steering wheel being off center? Any help is appreciated :thumbup:

Is the SS a hydro or nitrogen? There was another member on here that had issues with his Fox Nitro SS causing "push" in his steering. After repositioning it on the tie rod, the problem was resolved.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

If I could guess, it's probably the latter, you didn't notice it until now. Depending on the tires you are running, this could be totally normal. If you are running a gas charged stabilizer, this could be normal too.

RockyJk

Is the SS a hydro or nitrogen? There was another member on here that had issues with his Fox Nitro SS causing "push" in his steering. After repositioning it on the tie rod, the problem was resolved.

Don't know its the $30 one lol what do u mean reposition it??

RockyJk

If I could guess, it's probably the latter, you didn't notice it until now. Depending on the tires you are running, this could be totally normal. If you are running a gas charged stabilizer, this could be normal too.

Cool I won't worry about it than haha

Top Bottom