NEED HELP PLEASE 35" or 33"

Brankz

so I just got approve to get rims and tires :)
im not sure if I go with 33" or 35" I know I need a lift for 35" but im getting it any ways next weeks or in 2 weeks
im looking for big bad ass tires but im not sure if 33" are big. please help me thank you

yea im traying to get my lil jk big for Thursday :)

Topper

yea I was thinking the same 35" with 17weals rim?

Awesome what kind of tire tire are you thinking of going with. Me I'm rolling Open country Toyo's 35s with 18weals. I want o down size my wheels to a 17 as well to but other than that I like them ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1365614777.447043.jpg hers a pic

Brankz

Awesome what kind of tire tire are you thinking of going with. Me I'm rolling Open country Toyo's 35s with 18weals. I want o down size my wheels to a 17 as well to but other than that I like them View attachment 23916 hers a pic

wow cant wait to get them.. your rig looks bad ass
I think for tires nitto mud grapplers

MTG

Caught the Bug
im looking for big bad ass tires but im not sure if 33" are big. please help me thank you

If you are not sure if 33s are big, you shouldn't buy anything until after you go to the suds and grub and check out some other people's jeeps. :yup:

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
there are usually good deals on jkforum if you look....seems like most people are usually selling out your way rather than on the east coast

but i would deffinitly get 35s over 33....cuz with a lift they will look small

Brankz

there are usually good deals on jkforum if you look....seems like most people are usually selling out your way rather than on the east coast

but i would deffinitly get 35s over 33....cuz with a lift they will look small

yea but 5 nitto muds in 35" are way to much $$$$ for me
im only 21 lol

Tranquillity

Have you considered getting something else than the nitto? Km2, duratrac, etc...? When I bought my duratrac the 35" were 20$ bucks more expensive per tire than the 33". Idk for the nitto but Personally I'd be quite happy getting the size I want with some sacrifice in the process.

Anyway the wallet is the big boss... No money no funny they say, huh?

Good luck !

Brankz

Have you considered getting something else than the nitto? Km2, duratrac, etc...? When I bought my duratrac the 35" were 20$ bucks more expensive per tire than the 33". Idk for the nitto but Personally I'd be quite happy getting the size I want with some sacrifice in the process.

Anyway the wallet is the big boss... No money no funny they say, huh?

Good luck !

hahahah yea if max out my wallet how im going have fun with the girls? lol
so what other aggressive locking tires are around cheaper than nitto?

Tranquillity

Pretty much everything else lol. I'd check out the km2, they're worth it. You might be surprised.

Dont worry for the empty wallet, girl like bad ass top less jeep :p. Just keep gas in it or you're screwed lolll

Top Bottom