Howdy From Houston

Muzzie

Well, I'm not a true-born Texan, but I've been in TX for the last 4-5 years, a transplant from the upper northeast.

I found Wayalife on youtube about a month or so ago, just about the time I really started to get serious about my 06' LJ.

I work at a law firm in South Houston now, (it's very flat and humid here :mad:) but any chance I get, I love to spend time in the Western Mountains, specifically out in the amazing state of CO. My LJ is my first and only vehicle to date (I've had it for about 6 years) and my trusty DD...it currently is sitting on a 4" lift with 33x12.5's; it's a slow work in progress to say the least.

Seeing the great kinship all the guys part of Project JK and Wayalife have, I knew I had to join up. I hope to be able to make it out sometime to meet up with you guys on a trek.

483796_4687854154334_34379663_n.jpg

DasBuxxx

welcome fellow Texan:standing wave:, I am up in north dallas but am ont he south side of houston in pearland just about once a month...yes, flat and definitely humid.

Muzzie

welcome fellow Texan:standing wave:, I am up in north dallas but am ont he south side of houston in pearland just about once a month...yes, flat and definitely humid.

thanks for the warm welcome all. DasB, i'm in clear lake, so approximately 10 minutes from pearland. I just moved over here, so i'm still tryin to find out where to wheel around here. only place i've been is down on the gulf doing the dunes/beach thing.

DasBuxxx

thanks for the warm welcome all. DasB, i'm in clear lake, so approximately 10 minutes from pearland. I just moved over here, so i'm still tryin to find out where to wheel around here. only place i've been is down on the gulf doing the dunes/beach thing.

nice. I have yet to do any wheeling down there...typically strapped for time. But this gives me an excuse to do some research:applaudit:

Top Bottom