Tj for jk

BEE'S TWIN

So I am looking into trading the good old TJ for the 4 door JK.. For many reasons. I found an 07 rubicon with all the goods, no lift or anything.. Asking price is 20,900... What do you think? Wait for them to come down more or For it.. I am starting to see buying a rubicon would be better with the axles and lockers already done instead of spending thousands to upgrade my TJ

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
I'm not sure what they book for, but it sounds decent.

Does the e disco and lockers work? Has it been wheeled?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
For a 4-door Rubicon and 71k on the odometer, it's not too bad. I might offer a bit less just to see.

supra_launch21v

If I had to do it again, I would buy a totaled (front end damaged) JK / and build it right. I am underpowered, weak axles, and worried about scratches and dings. I would do an Atlas, 60's with 40" tires, and a 6.0.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

jk4x4wrangler

Just did something similar

I just traded my 08 2 Dr JK X package for a 2013 Rubi. My 2 dr had 106k miles on it and they gave me $10.5k :eek: I couldn't pass it up. I would say yeah see if they will go a little lower but it sounds like a fair price.

metaldemon

I regret not just putting the money in my 98 XJ. My 2012 JK is OK, but it is not as well built. It will never last as long as the XJ. I will still be driving Cherri went the JK goes to the bone yard. Plus I really dislike all the electronic garbage, and I have a Sport with only three options. I could do without the cruise, and AC. I have a switch that disables all the nanny systems, but is still all the engine management systems. I am looking for a YJ to replace it. I love the square headlights, and non electronic engine.

Top Bottom