any help with soft top noises?

Brankz

so in the freeway or in the ave when I go fast the top makes the wind noise.
any 1 has any ideas in how can I stop this?
I was thinking in using black duck tape in the windshield connecting the top how about that?

:beer:

noise is something that comes with running the soft top. you cant make it go away unless you are parked. you could always pull the doors off and put the top down, that will fix the noise....:wings: i know the weather is nice in san diego cause its beautiful a little north of you in Ventura county.

Brankz

Yea I love San Diego the sun is always out. So if I want to be a jepper, comes with the noise pack uh lol

Branks ...
WAYALIFE mobile app

smokey01

The noise you are probably getting is from the header bar. I have an 08 and jeep put in a plastic header bar. They now make a replacement metal bar. I got mine from the dealer for 112 bucks. Since I have installed the metal one I can now have a conversation and listen to my radio. The part number you need when you call is 68049276-AB. Totally worth the money. It also stopped the small leak I had in the center

Brankz

The noise you are probably getting is from the header bar. I have an 08 and jeep put in a plastic header bar. They now make a replacement metal bar. I got mine from the dealer for 112 bucks. Since I have installed the metal one I can now have a conversation and listen to my radio. The part number you need when you call is 68049276-AB. Totally worth the money. It also stopped the small leak I had in the center

And the noise stop?
Wow yea I really need this,
I will take some cash of my lift , weals savings found for that bar.
It will make my relationship with my rig much better lol

Branks ...
WAYALIFE mobile app

Brankz

oh its on ddddddddddddddddddddddddddd.png
thank man

Brankz

They say that happen because I took off the soft top incorrectly. But that's just BS. I'm saving for a nx top so I can wait till I get it

Branks ...
WAYALIFE mobile app

Napalm90

I have the premium soft top and its not that much quieter than any other soft top....

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom