Evo Rear Corner Rock Skins

silverbackjk

Hey Guys i just ordered my Evo rear corner guards. I am interested to see what everyone has done for brake lights i know it's a 4in round but what brand did you use ans also what did you use for reverse lights? Has anyone done a 2in or 3in round for the reverse and installed it under the brake light? If you have pics or ideas let me know.:thumb::thumb:

Last edited:
Hey Guy i just ordered my Evo rear corner guards. I am interested to see what everyone has done for break lights i know it's a 4in round but what brand did you use ans also what did you muse for reverse lights? Has anyone done a 2in or 3in round for the reverse and installed it under the break light? If you have pics or ideas let me know.:thumb::thumb:

I used a set from Walmart. DOT approved and they were 15.00 each. LED. :rock: You will have to get a resistor for them to blink slowly.

Also used a cheap fog light from Walmart for the back up light.

http://wayalife.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3136&stc=1&d=1340111823

MTG

Caught the Bug
Hey Guys i just ordered my Evo rear corner guards. I am interested to see what everyone has done for brake lights i know it's a 4in round but what brand did you use ans also what did you use for reverse lights? Has anyone done a 2in or 3in round for the reverse and installed it under the brake light? If you have pics or ideas let me know.:thumb::thumb:

I thought about adding a round reverse light in the skins, but there isn't much room if you run the EVO carrier. I just put a light on the frame similar to Ricky above. I hardly ever use it though. I've only seen on manufacturer with an integrated reverse light into the round lights. They were expensive, didn't get great reviews and the warranty was very short.

silverbackjk

I thought about adding a round reverse light in the skins, but there isn't much room if you run the EVO carrier. I just put a light on the frame similar to Ricky above. I hardly ever use it though. I've only seen on manufacturer with an integrated reverse light into the round lights. They were expensive, didn't get great reviews and the warranty was very short.

I'll probably go a slimier route to what you guys have done with a 6in light bar mounted on my genright tire carrier.

biggy

For tail lights im using 42 led truck lites and 3x3 rigid wannabes on the frame. Im painting up my skins right now actually.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I896 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1365791627154.jpg
    1365791627154.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 212
Top Bottom