Steering flip kit - separates?

Rivertoys

My 2.5 RK Max Travel gave me more lift than I expected, which is totally fine. But now I think I should flip the steering link to the top. I have read about kits that do such a thing, but I'm not totally sure I need ALL of the parts these kits include.

I have an adjustable trackbar for the front. I have a Synergy steering stabilizer relocation bracket in place. Can I just get the just steering link piece (sorry I don't know the proper names) that mounts to the top, instead of the bottom. OR will have create other issues?

Thanks!
Jason.

rtguy1

The DRAGLINK flip is accomplished using a right hand drive DRAGLINK. You need to drill out the knuckle for the new bushing i believe the trackbar needs to be raised as well to keep them in line with each other. Your best bet would be the evo flip kit. You can keep the trackbar as long as it will adjust to stock length. or sell it.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
It is critical that you relocate your track bar mount at the same time as you install a dropped pitman arm or drag link flip as you are wanting to do. Failure to do both at the same time will result in handing issues. As mentioned, you're best bet is to get an EVO flip kit/track bar relocation kit.

Tcdawg

On the RK 2.5, if you flip your drag link, the drag link will contact your frame on passenger side full stuff. Do you really need the flip with that lift? If so, you'll need to bump stop it more to accommodate the higher drag link.

Top Bottom