Gotta love BLM land and SE AZ weather

LGPow2006

Girl friend and I went exploring the area between Ft. Grant and Wilcox. Found some decent challenges and her first lesson spotting for me

Here is a snap shot from lunch stop

Attachments

• image-3155977876.jpg
    image-3155977876.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 67
  • image-1350149241.jpg
    image-1350149241.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 67

LGPow2006

Kicking up here now too. April winds we wrapped up the trip and got home just before it got dusty er I mean windy

Philip *AZ*

Banned
Finally found it! LG what is the name of that color? I have been looking for it. Im thinking about repainting my Jeep from Red Rock to that blue. Thats the True Blue or somethin like that right?

Lock Down or Get Locked Up

LGPow2006

I bought it used so not positive but I believe it is the deep sea pearl. The pics I have seen of the true blue seem brighter more like ford blue

LGPow2006

My GF parents are in Camp Verde. Been thinking when it gets too warm here to head up that way for a weekend getaway wheeling. Totally different landscape. Imagine different challenges too

Philip *AZ*

Banned
Im sure. I would love to make that Sedona trip, but we are so short handed with officers at the jail that I cant get any time off. I am going to hit Sedona and Prescott soon though. I got some plans for my jeep here real quick, so it will be down for a few weeks anyway.

Lock Down or Get Locked Up

Top Bottom