Trying to find a trail w/ new shoes on

Tim

So got the lift and tires on this weekend and decided to go out and try to find a place to test it out. To bad I couldn't find any that are open yet :grayno: So me and wife just went down some back road to get some wilderness pics of the Lil dozer.
DSCF0797.jpg DSCF0796.jpg DSCF0794.jpg DSCF0792.jpg DSCF0791.jpg

Iron_Cross2

So got the lift and tires on this weekend and decided to go out and try to find a place to test it out. To bad I couldn't find any that are open yet :grayno: So me and wife just went down some back road to get some wilderness pics of the Lil dozer.
View attachment 1263 View attachment 1264 View attachment 1265 View attachment 1267 View attachment 1268

we have plenty of open trails to go play on year round down here in colorado springs. going from easy (rainbow falls) to harder (eagle rock) that are open year round. If you want to go explore, give me a shout and I will hook you up with directions.

Tim

Went out today and found some new trails. Yankee Hill north of Idaho Springs off of the Nevadaville Loop is where we started. So beautiful up there. We got lost...err found a new trail. I think it was a side by side trail, since the JK just barely fit on the trail. And I didn't get a picture of the hardest part :( But the wife was pretty freaked and I was little jacked so didn't think about getting a pic till we were back at the bottom. There was no backing out and no where to turn around. Needless to say 33's, 3:21 gears in 4 low will rock climb ok :D
DSCF0815.jpg DSCF0823.jpg DSCF0819.jpg DSCF0817.jpg DSCF0825.jpg

Drumr90

I use to wheel on atv and side by side trails alot. Got lost for 3 hrs once cause didnt pay attention to where i was turning.

Top Bottom