Balancing 37" Tires

JK_Jonny305

Does anyone have as hard a time as I am having trying to balance me new tires? I have probably called 30 places (not exaggerating) and no luck finding a place that can balance a tire that big!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Try your local Discount Tire. Mine will do a 40" tire and even road force balance it :yup:

xflstl

Does anyone have as hard a time as I am having trying to balance me new tires? I have probably called 30 places (not exaggerating) and no luck finding a place that can balance a tire that big!

What kind of rim are you running? If it is not steel just throw about 10-12oz of airsoft BB's ... It works for me on 37's and now 42's. However I had no luck using BB's on steel rims.

JK_Jonny305

I gave in this morning on my way to work.... Couldn't take it anymore. The steering wheel felt like jello lol I had to pull into the local 4wheel parts. My pocket is going to be hurting for a while.....

xflstl

I gave in this morning on my way to work.... Couldn't take it anymore. The steering wheel felt like jello lol I had to pull into the local 4wheel parts. My pocket is going to be hurting for a while.....

Rut-ro what did ya do??? :) :clap2:

Top Bottom