Wired HDH Relay Box Install

snopro

Banned
Got the Relay Box mounted tonight and will be wiring the junction box and switch as the week progresses ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1365995879.513411.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1365995886.957442.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1365995894.474052.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1365995900.590592.jpg

mrmet1983

Looks sweet where did u get it and how many things can you have hooked up at once ? What are you Hopkins up to this ?

snopro

Banned
Looks sweet where did u get it and how many things can you have hooked up at once ? What are you Hopkins up to this ?

If you goto wired HDH website they have a few videos about it
I have several Rigid led lights as well as I'm hooking up my power plant to it and rock lights

mrmet1983

That's sick ill def be picking up one of these I've seen homemade ones before but I'm not so good with the soldering iron lol electrics and me don't mix lol

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

snopro

Banned
Nice job and looks great!

Thanks much it took a lot of thinking of where I wanted it. Hopefully where I got it currently bolted it won't interfere with my future EVO bolt on coilover. I know there's front inner fender trimming involved and its close to that.

mrmet1983

You could always relocate it with out much problem maybe mount it closer to the battery I've seen some mounted behind the battery or even on the battery

snopro

Banned
You could always relocate it with out much problem maybe mount it closer to the battery I've seen some mounted behind the battery or even on the battery

I checked that out but I have a rugged ridge intake I have to get around installing and possibly keep that area open for a twin battery setup if I need to.

mrmet1983

Why not just keep it put and maybe you will luck out or try making a small bracket that will hold it up over the fender away from the battery and small piece of aluminum cud be bent by hand and drilled and screwed right in

snopro

Banned
Why not just keep it put and maybe you will luck out or try making a small bracket that will hold it up over the fender away from the battery and small piece of aluminum cud be bent by hand and drilled and screwed right in

Yeah I'm leaving where it is for this summer and will see later on if I have to move it.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks much it took a lot of thinking of where I wanted it. Hopefully where I got it currently bolted it won't interfere with my future EVO bolt on coilover. I know there's front inner fender trimming involved and its close to that.

I don't think you'll have a problem with it there. If I didn't already have the Off Road Engineering setup, I would definitely give this one a hard look. :yup:

snopro

Banned
Got some more progress done last night
Got the power and ground run to relay box. Ran the controller harness from the relay box through firewall to controller hub mounted inside glovebox area. Got the switch installed onto my daystar dash kit and ran harness to the controller hub as well.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1366561738.775768.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1366561748.302327.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1366561755.969605.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1366561784.102815.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1366561799.886433.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1366561807.652382.jpg

Top Bottom