Hi From San Diego

SDG

Caught the Bug
Hi everyone, I am from North County San Diego. I have a '13 JKUR. I am currently in the process of building it up... well at least in my mind (have not really started on the jeep yet, except for the dynomax exhaust)... have an idea of what I want to do just been investigating what the best way is to do it! This is the first jeep that I have owned, always had 4x4 trucks before.

A little about myself:
I was lucky enough to have my first jeeping experience quite a long time ago when I was in grade school. My parents bought a CJ-7 "Golden Eagle" in poop brown. So I grew up getting to go on little weekend trips in the jeep and it was a ton of fun. Was kinda getting tired of the whole truck thing so when it was time to get a new vehicle this year I ended up buying a rubi.

Anyway excited to get it set up the way I want, and being able to read all the great info on here is definitely a awesome resource. Look forward to sharing what I have done, plan on doing and what little I know! HAHA.

Garrett

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Welcome to Wayalife! :standing wave:

You should check out the Suds N Grub at Green Flash Brewery this Thursday. :thumb:

07tungsten

Welcome and you should definitely stop by Green Flash on thursday.. I would love to hear what your exhaust sounds like in person before I pull the trigger on it! Oh and of course also to meet you and enjoy a few brews!!! :beer:

Top Bottom