Off Road Evolution Training Clinic

CarsonCindy

Administrator
Staff member
banner-evo-handsonclass.jpg

Here is your chance to get some hands on training with Mel Wade at Off Road Evolution! Check it out and sign up!

OFF ROAD EVOLUTION
Hands on Training Workshop

Available Dates:
April 23rd, May 7th or May 21st
7pm-9pm

Its a GREAT OPPORTUNITY to check out your rig and learn some key points!

Mel will go through training that includes, but not limited to: common trail breaks, common trail repairs, necessary tools to carry for your vehicle, and more to improve your driving skills and techniques when off-roading on different terrains.

• Hands-On Workshop held at Off Road Evolution
  • Limited to 5 rigs.
  • Vehicles Class LIMITED to: Ford Raptors, Jeep Cherokees, Hummers, Jeep Wranglers, FJ Cruisers, Landrovers and Range Rovers.
  • 2 hour class - 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM.

To REGISTER see dates below.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU!

Workshops will be held with 2 or more rigs, we'll credit you towards another date or refund if the class doesn't meet the required attendance.

CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Wow this is a great idea! Wish I was living in Cali so I could sign up for this!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brankz

yeaaaaaaaaa baby they can teach me how install my lift kit

when u say Vehicles Class LIMITED to that mean we cant go with the JK"s

phillypete

Mel should have someone film it. He could probably make a decent $$ selling digital copies for a couple bucks, or at the very least get some good numbers on YouTube.

I would love to be there in person! Darn you America and your hugeness!

rubicrawl

View attachment 25016

Here is your chance to get some hands on training with Mel Wade at Off Road Evolution! Check it out and sign up!

OFF ROAD EVOLUTION
Hands on Training Workshop

Available Dates:
April 23rd, May 7th or May 21st
7pm-9pm

CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP!

I signed up for the may 21st class and I'm here right now and jake said I'm the only one that has signed up I'm going to talk to Mel when he gets here and get more info on the class ill keep you guys posted jake said that its pretty much learning your jeep and how to quick fix your jeep to get you out of the trail and give you an idea on what tools to pack and that's exactly what I wanted out of this class sounds fun

Prime8

How on earth could you run an offroad shop when it took you a week to install a tire carrier?

Firstly, It was the first time installing one. Secondly, I get a maximum of 2 hours at a time while my son is napping and that's only on the weekend. Thirdly, who asked you...? Hahaha

Top Bottom