Colorado Flurries....

Ctowns

When I left the house this morning they were talking marginal accumulation and only flurries.

I just got home from doing a bit of running around. (I love it when its like this because I have the roads to myself.) Now we're supposed to get another 5-8 inches tonight. Should be a fun drive to work tomorrow

Gotta love Colorado weather.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1366080425.279940.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1366080445.440242.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1366080455.285495.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

StrizzyChris

:cheesy: Im sorry, but Im so glad I havent dealt with snow, unless I have chosen to, in 3 years...I truly think its beautiful but a complete PITA!

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Looks like the weather folks completely missed this one. I'm moving to Evergreen, Co in a few months. It'll be quite a change from Phoenix. Be careful on your drive to work tomorrow. Not everyone drives a Wrangler.:yup:

Berzerker

Supporting Advertiser TrailJeeps
Looks like the weather folks completely missed this one. I'm moving to Evergreen, Co in a few months. It'll be quite a change from Phoenix. Be careful on your drive to work tomorrow. Not everyone drives a Wrangler.:yup:

lol my wife just sold my winter jacket on ebay yesterday. :naw:

Ctowns

Linebacker you're in for a shock to your senses. Phoenix to evergreen is complete opposite ends of the spectrum. They've likely got at least double the snow that I got today. I'm not even classified as the foothills and still will get well over a foot.

Berzerker

Linebacker you're in for a shock to your senses. Phoenix to evergreen is complete opposite ends of the spectrum. They've likely got at least double the snow that I got today. I'm not even classified as the foothills and still will get well over a foot.

I moved from Mililani Hawaii to littleton :rock: Buying a house in evergreen hopefully next year.

Ctowns

Nice. What's with the mass exodus from Hawaii? I know a few others that ave/are leaving to come to Colorado.

Berzerker

Nice. What's with the mass exodus from Hawaii? I know a few others that ave/are leaving to come to Colorado.

1 if your not wheeling peacock flats of kaena point your on pavement!

2 Military said i was retired and said I could go anywhere.

3 I can hunt fish and until july I can shoot F class comp.

Top Bottom