3" enforcer

sacax

Anyone has pics of a 3" enforcer lift on JKU? Really curious on how it looks and only found the 4" one... :(
Didnt find any thread with something like this and I am really curious how it sits and how it performs... Also, I would like to know (and be grateful for any info) if the 3" is considered with heavy armor or not... when I get it I would like to be sure what kind of bumpers to get also... dont want to be sitting 4 " and uneven with OE bumpers...

Thanks a lot!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
The difference between the two is negligible. I would just try to find someone who's run it with a set of 35's as that will give you what you are wanting to see.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
looks and sounds like a awesome lift! just a little over my budget i think for the 3" or so im looking to ge ton my 2 door. hopefully someone has pics for you to see how it sits

looks and sounds like a awesome lift! just a little over my budget i think for the 3" or so im looking to ge ton my 2 door. hopefully someone has pics for you to see how it sits

as far as the budget goes, this lift does just fine with the less expensive bilsteins underneath.

TRAMjam

as far as the budget goes, this lift does just fine with the less expensive bilsteins underneath.

Which Bilsteins do you recommend? I have a '13 2 door which don't think makes a difference. Any other brands you recommend? Just lookin for something to get me by until I can get some King's

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Which Bilsteins do you recommend? I have a '13 2 door which don't think makes a difference. Any other brands you recommend? Just lookin for something to get me by until I can get some King's

I have the 5100's and if you are going to get the king's eventually I would just get those. There is no point in spending more money for the 5160's if you aren't going to keep them long.

I have the 5100's and if you are going to get the king's eventually I would just get those. There is no point in spending more money for the 5160's if you aren't going to keep them long.

^^^^ this!!! if your plan is to eventually upgrade to a KING or even a FOX res. shock, just buy the 5100 and wheel with those. They are a very good shock and low on the $$$ chart!

sacax

thanks everyone!

what about the lift height with or without bumpers? will it be 3" or 4 with stock bumpers?
it is quite important for me...

sacax

IF i had to guess i would say closer to 4 than 3

Yeah, I think so too... which is not good for the wife and kid :) and it also means more money spent for heavy bumpers, etc... not good for the wallet either... good for the jk though... :)

I dont really know what to do now... :thinking:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Yeah, I think so too... which is not good for the wife and kid :) and it also means more money spent for heavy bumpers, etc... not good for the wallet either... good for the jk though... :)

Well you do have a 4 door a just saw so it should sit closer to 3" rather than 4". From my research I have done just about every lift is based off of a 4 door. When I'm looking for lift for my 2 door I have to take that into consideration

Sent from my iPhone somewhere over the rainbow

Just use the 3" coils and 35"s and your overall height wont be too much for them. With this lift, 3" means 3" and not like other lifts where 3" means 4.5"... and why the heavy bumpers? why cant you run your stocks?

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
Just use the 3" coils and 35"s and your overall height wont be too much for them. With this lift, 3" means 3" and not like other lifts where 3" means 4.5"... and why the heavy bumpers? why cant you run your stocks?

My guess is he is saying he would put heavy parts on it to help it sit lower..??? :idontknow:

My guess is he is saying he would put heavy parts on it to help it sit lower..??? :idontknow:

In this case.... if you do see any sag, and not everyone does, it will be VERY LITTLE... nothing that your eyes will pick up unless you are sitting right next to another jeep with the exact same setup (minus the bumpers). Everyones jeep is gonna sit a little different based on what they have in it.

But the EVO coils run true - 3" = 3" / 4" = 4"

JandSJK

This is mine. 3" enforcer with 35's and trimmed fenders 1366251963965.jpg 1366251963965.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

sacax

Thanks!

just because i dont want to end up with 4.5" :) ! and I have already settled for the LOD Lite short front bumper which they say weighs like 32 lbs which seems great... If not this one, I will go with metalcloak :D...

Top Bottom