Moog adjustable BJ

rinkishjk

I believe mkjeep has used them. I haven't, but if your c is bent and u have to much camber these will fix it for u, and moog is a great company so I would have faith in their parts. :thumbup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I believe mkjeep has used them. I haven't, but if your c is bent and u have to much camber these will fix it for u, and moog is a great company so I would have faith in their parts. :thumbup:

What he said. If you have bent c's, I would give them a try but, make sure to gusset up your c's first.

mkjeep

Junkyard Dog
I have the Moog 1 degree adj. on both my C's. Had to go this way after getting in a wreck. Look at them as a temp solution. And save for a pro rock 44 or 60 .Once set, they are not supposed to move. They last time I went to moab after one run chasing Joe from Teraflex though the desert and beating on them pretty good the castor changed to more positive castor and I could visually tell that it was different from where it was set. What first caught my eye is that my springs were bowing back where they were previously straight.The camber remained unchanged as far as I could tell though. I had to re-adjust my CA's when I got home to get the castor back where it should be. They haven't moved since because I think they are at the max of their castor setting now and thats what stopped it. My observation anyway.

Top Bottom