phenyx

Is it a Good choice ? Best pack for $$$
Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Is it a Good choice ? Best pack for $$$

I guess it depends on how you plan on using your Jeep and what you consider to be a good ride. TeraFlex coils are about as firm as they come and if that's the kind of ride you like, they'll work out well for you. Because they are firm, they also tend to run tall so, if you want a 3" lift, I would look at their 2.5" coils and if you want a 4" lift, I would look at their 3" kit. I personally wouldn't go any taller than that. As far as their shocks go, I would pass on them as they are just basic hydros and nothing to write home about. I would look at a set of Rancho 7000's or Bilstein 5100's instead.

phenyx

Thx wayolife i m use to firm ride My zone off road is as firm as a wood bench When it was new .. hihi 4 inch it will be

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I guess it depends on how you plan on using your Jeep and what you consider to be a good ride. TeraFlex coils are about as firm as they come and if that's the kind of ride you like, they'll work out well for you. Because they are firm, they also tend to run tall so, if you want a 3" lift, I would look at their 2.5" coils and if you want a 4" lift, I would look at their 3" kit. I personally wouldn't go any taller than that. As far as their shocks go, I would pass on them as they are just basic hydros and nothing to write home about. I would look at a set of Rancho 7000's or Bilstein 5100's instead.

Yup! This is basically the long and short of it. I would go with the 3" kit.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thx wayolife i m use to firm ride My zone off road is as firm as a wood bench When it was new .. hihi 4 inch it will be

Yup! This is basically the long and short of it. I would go with the 3" kit.

Well, you don't have to be used to anything if you don't want but, if it's what you prefer, then I would recommend the 3" kit. Trust me, it will give you 4"+. The 4" kit they sell is way taller than 4" and way too tall for a JK unless you're planning to run 37's or bigger with factory flares.

phenyx

3 inch will be best im not planning on 37 but swaping My d 30 for a 44 this summer ( to do list for Moab next year)

LAJK

I run the 4" teraflex lift with full-flex arms and Bilstein 5100's great ride on and offroad. I run a 37" Toyo M/T as well!

GCM 2

What Wayoflife and OverlanderJK are saying is correct. Here is a photo of my original lift that came on my JK from the dealer, it was a Teraflex 3" short arm, and I'm on 35" BFG KM2's (which run very small for 35" tires) and have Xenon flat flares. I will say that the ride is very firm when compared to other coils lifts, but as far as performance goes, it is on par for you what you will be paying.

Attachments

• image-270164442.jpg
    image-270164442.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 92
  • image-1422380055.jpg
    image-1422380055.jpg
    167.4 KB · Views: 94

phenyx

Mine look smaller and i have 35 1 inch bodylift 3 inch lift

Top Bottom