2012 jku Sport Build

Hi all,

I've had my White 2012jeep jku Sport for a little over a year now and have finally gotten enough money together to begin my never ending list of mods.

Here it is as she sits now
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1366307621.825060.jpg

Here's my first mods
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1366307520.340847.jpg
-Rock Krawler 3.5" flex system with Bilstein 5100 shocks
-17" Method Race Wheels double standards
-35/12.50/r17 BFG km2
-Superchips flashcal
-AFE Y-pipe

More pics to come when brown Santa comes!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1366307606.356526.jpg
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1366307606.356526.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 650
Last edited:
I would think Shafts before anything but the lift, unless the lift is short enough to not need them right away...

I'm going to wait and see how they hold up, especially the front shaft and keep money aside in the case that the factory shaft does fail. What's a good company for 1310 shafts and what should I look for when buying one?

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1367260294.975130.jpg
Brown Santa came today with the 3.5" rock krawler flex system and superchips flashcal. Method Race Wheels came in the other day but the wrong ones were sent so they will be swapt out, AFE y-pipe and Bilstein shocks also came. More photos to come when the install begins!

Anyone have good/ bad reviews on the Toyo Open Country M/T? Turns out KM/2's are on nationwide back order with no set arrival date...

munstie

I'm running 35" Toyo open country m/t and I am more than happy with them on and off road.
2011 JKU 3.5 R.E. Longarm lift.

I'm running 35" Toyo open country m/t and I am more than happy with them on and off road.

How many miles do you have on them and how many do you expect to get? My jeeps daily driven like many others and don't want to blow 2k in tires to replace them often

munstie

How many miles do you have on them and how many do you expect to get? My jeeps daily driven like many others and don't want to blow 2k in tires to replace them often

Right around 9000 miles still have about 5/8" tread depth on em.

FoxC

View attachment 27301
Brown Santa came today with the 3.5" rock krawler flex system and superchips flashcal. Method Race Wheels came in the other day but the wrong ones were sent so they will be swapt out, AFE y-pipe and Bilstein shocks also came. More photos to come when the install begins!
brown santa days are always great days!:yup:

desertrunner

Tire carrier and drive shaft up next! Then some armor

I blew the boot on my stock front drive shaft after a few months of having my RK 3.5" x factor lift on but i did some good wheeling before it finally went so i would say run the stock front for now until it breaks then look for a replacement

IMAG0245.jpg

Atch

I love mine, both on and off road. I've had mine on for about 1.5 yrs, they are wearing great, no issues whatsoever. If you do a 5 tire rotation you could probably get north of 40k miles.

I love mine, both on and off road. I've had mine on for about 1.5 yrs, they are wearing great, no issues whatsoever. If you do a 5 tire rotation you could probably get north of 40k miles.

Damn that sounds really good for mud terrains. I've seen alot of people running them so they must be good! Thanks for the info

Top Bottom