Whats the Diff in Jk rims

xflstl

What are the differences in all the JK rims, from Rubi to Sahara to X and so on....

Is there a diff in rim width's?? I know Sahara's have 18" rim are the rest 17's?

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
My sport came with 16" rims. I believe the difference in just Height and maybe width but only by and inch. Otherwise I would say just height

Sent from my iPhone somewhere over the rainbow

xflstl

Does anyone know is there a width difference? I am putting on a set of 35x12.5x17 MTR/K's on my GF's Sahara, I have access to several sets of takeoff JK rims, I have been told the rubi rims are 1/2 inch wider??? Is this true?

JAGS

Hooked
Does anyone know is there a width difference? I am putting on a set of 35x12.5x17 MTR/K's on my GF's Sahara, I have access to several sets of takeoff JK rims, I have been told the rubi rims are 1/2 inch wider??? Is this true?

This is correct compared to the sport 16s. They may be the same width as the sahara :idontknow:, but those as you said are 18s. I've heard tires for 18s are more than the same tire for 17s. Something to keep in mind too.

StrizzyChris

unless you're set on using the 18's I would switch out for a set of 17's from a Rubi or sport upgrades. 18's and youll be overpaying for tires and have a much more limited selection.

Top Bottom