Miller jeep trail 5/11/13

rubicrawl

Anybody want to join us? We're heading up to miller jeep trail on May 11th it was the 12th at first but it's Mother's Day its a fun mellow trail and were taking lunch about half way there's like a creek crossing good spot to hang out he said pm me or let me know its up in Frazier park and goes up and over to Hungary valley lets go have some fun by the way my jeep is stock with rock sliders no lift and we can meet up in the big truck stop there in Frazier park right off the exit if your going north get off Frazier park turn left and you'll see the big truck stop they have coffee , gas,food you name it lets make it 9am pm me if any questions hopefully see you guys out there

meeting at 9am at Flying J's - 42810 Frazier Mountain Park Road, Frazier Park, CA 93243

http://www.pilotflyingj.com/view-location?id=616

Going:
Rubicrawl
rtguy1
Snsrubicon
Paychex.308
Jelliott076
Jkrossi
Iron worker
Jeek.olllllllo
Bob-o12jk

Combatvetjk
Sola_christos
Reineyrubi
Bigblake58

Maybe:

Rodcyn
My_jk
Can't make it :(
Rockyjk07
Piginajeep
Trailready

Last edited:

JAGS

Hooked
Anybody want to join us? We're heading up to miller jeep trail I've never been but my neighbor goes there a lot he said its a fun mellow trail and were taking lunch about half way there's like a creek crossing good spot to hang out he said pm me or let me know its up in Frazier park and goes up and over to Hungary valley lets go have some fun by the way my jeep is stock with rock sliders no lift

That's a fun trail man. You'll have a blast. :thumb: Not sure I'd call the whole thing mellow though. :thinking: There are some tight turns, a few steep inclines, plethora of pinstriping areas and a rock section where you'll want a spotter and take the easier line. Give it a search on JKF. You'll be fine stock though, but I would recommend at minimum of a Rubi equivalent as I used my skids a couple times.

Sats are tough right now as it's my son's baseball season. If playoffs are over by then, I may be a late add on.

rubicrawl

That's a fun trail man. You'll have a blast. :thumb: Not sure I'd call the whole thing mellow though. :thinking: There are some tight turns, a few steep inclines, plethora of pinstriping areas and a rock section where you'll want a spotter and take the easier line. Give it a search on JKF. You'll be fine stock though, but I would recommend at minimum of a Rubi equivalent as I used my skids a couple times.

Sats are tough right now as it's my son's baseball season. If playoffs are over by then, I may be a late add on.

Actually I forgot to mention were open for sat or sun whatever is easier for you guys to go so either sat or sun

JAGS

Hooked
Actually I forgot to mention were open for sat or sun whatever is easier for you guys to go so either sat or sun

I'm a strong maybe if you decide on the Sunday. Gots to check with the wife if the day is open. Might end up bringing the whole family if we don't have plans.

rubicrawl

I'm a strong maybe if you decide on the Sunday. Gots to check with the wife if the day is open. Might end up bringing the whole family if we don't have plans.

Sweet I was thinking of doing the same hope you can make it brotha

put me down for a maybe as my lady said if i want my axles done and 37's then i cant wheel that much but i will see what i can do:fingerscrossed:..... I have been there a bunch of times and your stock rubi will do just fine. i have an X model and went there stock with rubi rails on street tires and made the whole trail with no issues(thank god for skid plates) but ya i will let you know for sure a it gets closer to the date

bob-o12jk

Banned
Put me down as a maybe please. That trail is pretty easy but super fun. Plus after were off the trail we can go play in the offroad park man made course too!

Sent from my EVO using WAYALIFE mobile app

jelliott076

I'm game for either day as long as my rig is out of the shop. I dumped my transmission and am scrapping to get the $ to bail it out of the Stealership. :doh:

subscribed!

bob-o12jk

Banned
Alright I'm most likely going, who wants to help me air up?:) I'd really appreciate it!

If I go, I will help u air up. I'm going to fill my tank either today or tomorrow cuz I had just enough to fill my tires when I was at the azusa rock crawling competition

If I go, I will help u air up. I'm going to fill my tank either today or tomorrow cuz I had just enough to fill my tires when I was at the azusa rock crawling competition

Awesome thanks!! Hey I need to talk to you Bout something I'll text you in a bit

Top Bottom